3.2.12

SNOW !

SAM_7923
Good morning to all . Do you know who came to see me here in Perugia ? yes ! she herself the snow . It was many years that was not snowing here in perugia .  Just i saw all that snow i couldn't think of not take pictures and do a little video to remembrance . Datum that here in perugia the snow comes to see me every 5 years ahaha . Today I was thinking of staying in the mountains “ don't you think ? now that I think ….. a white week is absolutely to do , it's been a long time since I've been to the mountains ; You guys *,  you've ever been to the mountains? we see hmmmmm “” the last time I went to the mountains , it was tre years ago . In Cortina for a school trip and I have many unforgettable memories about that trip . un exemple , take a bucket of snow and put it inside the boxer of friends who were still asleep ahaha !. just thinking about it makes me a tummy ache . What a laughter that I did during those days in Cortina . The background music of the video is the song from Rihanna , We found love . It’s about a month that i listen that song and i can't get enough it charging me every morning . My outfit is a vintage baseball jacket , sweater from Dolce & Gabbana , a black trousers by sisley , amd my pair of shoes from G-star raw , is about four years that i have these shoes and there are so comfortable. stay in appearance Kisses Ryan
SAM_7906SAM_7925SAM_7924SAM_7932

8 comments:

  1. love the video!!! very original
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures;)
    but I really hate snow;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool video! haha love your crazy dance!
    I'm a new follower!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look! Love how it looks in the snow! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shot! your outfit looks dope! i want your jacket!!!

    Matthew Lima
    Now following :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/06/2012

    love photos in the snow! they always make any outfit look so chic! love your sunglasses too! thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love that sg will have snow :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Look and so much snow !
    so good to see some male fashion !

    if you watn we can follwo each other
    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    ReplyDelete