29.4.12

FINALLY

SAM_9280

FINALLY after 1 month of rain and wind her in PERUGIA today is arrived the good weather ! … I immediately came out of the house with my reflex to take some pictures of my outfit . Well even when it rained I come out of the house : ) but I could not take pictures of my outfits Grrrrr !. Already the first day of sunshine The sultry heat it's yes immediately made ​​you feel. After an hour of posing , I had already feel my forehead and my armpits that was already sweating for the heat ahahaha. While I was taking these pictures i was thinking already to my things to do this summer . The sun  brings always good humor . What do you guys think ; it's not true ?. Well the outfits of today is consists of a simple t-shirt with written the orange FLUO , since the FLUO color is a must this summer 2012 ; The semi-military parka jacket limited edition bought at ZARA ; A super tight jeans leather ; my lama shoes by TERRANOVA  they are super comfortable ; LANVIN for H&M sunglasses ; And my lovely watch from CASIO . I hope you all have a nice day and a good summer 2012 to all . Kisses Ryan .



SAM_9279SAM_9297SAM_9294SAM_9296SAM_9295

7 comments:

  1. great outfit! I love these trainers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog and styles!
    very GQ:)
    following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan I love your blog it's amazing! I'm following you now, everywhere :)))
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit! love the jeans!

    Im following you now!

    Arruda

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style! following you!

    follow me back?
    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT blog


    i follow you!

    U follow me back?


    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Look!!! I follow you! :D

    ReplyDelete